DWR Custom Woodworking has crafted the Quilt Hanger Display to safely hang quilts and other textile art without the fear of fabric damage. The clamping design eliminates the need for sewing a sleeve or attaching other hardware to the fabric piece. All Quilt Displays are individually handcrafted from the finest hand selected wood and finishes available. With four different styles its easy to match your homes décor.
How It Works
The Quilt Display is a clamping system that provides even pressure along the clamping bar, holding the quilt or textile art without damage. Adequate tensioning knobs or screws are provided to ensure even the heaviest quilt or textile art will be evenly supported. All surfaces are precision machined and sanded to ensure even pressure. The quilt is positioned on the lower portion of the mounting board with the clamping board placed on top of the quilt and the quilt binding aligned in the groove. The tensioning knobs or screws are then tightened and the quilt or textile art is fully supported.
Quilt Display Features
- Quilt Displays are available in the following standard lengths: 24″, 30″, 36″ 42″, 48″, 52″, 54″, 60″, 66″, 72″, 84″, 96″
- Custom lengths are available upon request.
- Quilt Display hardware is stainless steel and brass and will not rust or damage the quilt or textile art.
- The hardware does not come in contact with the quilt. The quilt binding is positioned in the clamping board groove provided below the hardware.
- The Quilt Display can be ordered with or without the shelf. The shelf is 3 1/2″ or 5″ deep and has a plate groove 1 3/4″ from the back of the shelf.
- Only premium finishing materials are used for quilt and textile safety.
- Quilt Displays are available in Pine, Poplar, Oak, Maple, Cherry, Mahogany and Black Walnut.
- Quilts of various widths can be mounted from one quilt display.
- The Quilt Display will accept quilts, and other textile art up to 5/8″ thick. Thicker quilts can be accommodated by using longer stainless steel threaded knobs.
- Quilt Displays are precision sanded to ensure that even pressure is applied to the clamping surface. Irregular quilt borders such as scallops can be easily displayed.
- Installation is easy with molly bolts or wood screws and included hangers.
- A variety of solid colors are available at an additional charge.